TESTO 885 THERMAL IMAGER
885.pdf (404.96 KB)
885.pdf (404.96 KB)
Testo 885 Thermal Imager
Voltage installation inspections, high temperature measurements and circuit board analysis on the one hand. Solar panel system inspections, complete building envelope thermography and construction thermography for energy saving advice on the other. The testo 885 thermal imaging camera is excellently equipped for both professional industrial and building thermography.
- testo 885 professional thermal imaging camera: resolution 320 x 240 pixels, optional SuperResolution enhanced to 640 x 480 pixels, thermal sensitivity < 30 mK
- Optional high temperature measurements up to 1 200 °C
- Panorama image function, SiteRecognition technology, humidity calculation, JPEG storage, optional: sequence storage in the unit and much, much more
- Built-in digital camera, optional interchangeable lens, many added features, wide range of accessories included in delivery (carry case, SD card, pro software etc.)
In designing and developing the testo 885, Testo has succeeded in providing a professional thermal imaging camera that combines an extensive range of functions for industrial and building thermography in just a single ergonomic housing.
Find out more about all the features of the testo 885 thermal imaging camera
- Detector size 320 x 240 pixels: 76,800 temperature measuring points for precise measurements and superior image quality
- SuperResolution technology to 640 x 480 pixels: optional feature that enhances the image quality by a whole class. Makes the resolution of the thermal image four times higher
- Built-in digital camera with power LEDs: ideal for allocating thermal and real images and for compiling perfect documentation for customers
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic twist grip and tilt/swivel display
- Thermal images can also be saved as JPEG
Special practical features of the thermal imager for building thermography
- 30° lens for wide field of vision: the standard wide angle lens offers a wider angle of vision and provides the user with an at-a-glance view of the temperature distribution of the measuring object
- Panorama image assistant: The panorama image assistant enables you to analyze and document an all-in-one image made up of several individual images when measuring larger measuring objects. This saves you from having to view, compare and catalog scores of individual images and also allows you to create complete building envelope images
- Special measuring mode for detecting places where there is a particular risk of mold. The dew point in the room is calculated by manually entering the ambient temperature and humidity. The dew point is then compared to the surface temperature which the camera has measured. The traffic light colors (red, yellow, green) on the display show where there is the greatest the risk of mold.
- It’s easier still with the optional wireless humidity sensor: the readings are automatically transferred to the camera so that there is no need to enter the ambient temperature and humidity manually
Special features for industrial thermography
- SiteRecognition technology: for recurring thermography images of similar objects. The SiteRecognition technology recognizes the measurement site and automatically allocates and archives the thermal images
- Optional high temperature measurements up to
- Process analysis package (optional): a combination of fully radiometric video and sequence storage in the camera enables you to carry out cable free measurements making it infinitely easier to handle the camera
- Interchangeable lenses (i.e. for use with the optional telephoto)
- Lens protection glass (optional)
- Auto focus
- Minimum focusing distance 4 in.
- Headset for voice annotations
The testo IRSoft pro-software included in delivery enables you to assess the thermal images directly on your PC.